Desempleo y prestaciones
The way social security is organised differs greatly within Europe, and every EU country remains free to design its social security system independently.
EU rules determine however under which country's system you should be insured when two or more countries are involved - for instance, if you live or work abroad in the EU.
Find out about:
- Social security systems in the EU
- Which country covers you
- Unemployment abroad
- Family benefits abroad
- Survivors' pensions and death grants
- Standard forms for social security rights
- Transfering unemployment benefits
- What to do if you cannot find work abroad