Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked: 26/04/2017

Registering your non-EU family members in another EU country – Bulgaria

Your family members must register their residence within 3 months of arrival.

If they aren't EU nationals, they will need:

They will have to pay a registration fee.

They will be issued with a residence card, valid for up to 5 years.

Check with the authorities responsible for issuing residence cards:

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: