Last checked: 14/06/2021


Affected by Brexit?

The information on this page does not apply to UK nationals residing in the EU and EU nationals residing in the UK. National rules are applicable in these cases.

If you move to another EU country with your car, you may need to register it in your new country. Specific conditions apply to car registration depending on the length of your stay and on the country, you are moving to.

Find out more about:

See also:

Share this page: