Last checked: 06/03/2019

Company tax in the EU

UK decision to invoke Article 50 of the TEU: More information

Company tax — also referred to as corporation tax — should be paid by various types of companies, clubs, co-operatives and unincorporated associations on profits from doing business. The rules are set by national authorities and can be different for each member state.

Choose country
  • Greecegr
  • Hungaryhu
  • Icelandis
  • Irelandieen
  • Italyit
  • Latvialv
  • Liechtensteinli
  • Lithuanialtenlt
  • Luxembourgludeenfr
  • Maltamtenmt
  • Netherlandsnl
  • Norwaynoen
  • Polandplenpl
  • Portugalpt
  • Romaniaro
  • Slovakiaskensk
  • Sloveniasiensl
  • Spainesenes
  • Swedenseensv
  • United Kingdomgben

* Information not yet provided by national authorities

Related topics

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Local business support - Do you have questions on operating a business cross-border, for example exporting or expanding to another EU country? If so, the Enterprise Europe Network can give you free advice.

Share this page: