Doing business
Last checked: 06/05/2022

Unplanned healthcare

What should you do if you need unforeseen medical treatment while on a temporary stay in another EU country - for example on holiday, a business trip, or while studying in another EU country for a short period?

Find out more about:


In an emergency anywhere in the EU you can dial 112 free from any fixed or mobile phone to reach the emergency services

Share this page: