Last checked: 23/04/2019

When living abroad

UK decision to invoke Article 50 of the TEU: More information

If you are an EU national planning to live in another EU country, be prepared for different social security systems, including health insurance.

What you have to do depends on your personal situation, the length of your stay and the terms of your current health insurance. Make sure you understand your particular case before going abroad.

Find out more about:

See also:

Share this page: