Service tools

Language selector

EU flag

Navigation path


Updated : 08/12/2017

Financial support for traineeships

Erasmus+ studies and traineeships abroad

If you are a university student, you may be able to go on an Erasmus+ exchange abroad for part of your studies or for a traineeship in a company.

Vocational education and training

If you are in vocational education or training, or have just finished your training, and want to develop your job skills and employability through a traineeship abroad, the EU's 'Erasmus+' programme may provide financial support.

Public consultations
    Need support from assistance services?
    Get help and advice