Last checked : 20/09/2018

Residence rights

UK decision to invoke Article 50 of the TEU: More information

For the time being, the United Kingdom remains a full member of the EU and rights and obligations continue to fully apply in and to the UK:

Everything you need to know about living in another EU country: whether you're working, studying, a pensioner or a jobseeker.

In particular: what are your rights in your host country? Which administrative formalities are required?

Find out more:

Share this page: