Last checked: 06/05/2022


Partnerships between 2 people can have different forms: marriage, registered partnership or simply de facto unions.

When moving around the EU to live or work, be aware of the different rights and obligations that apply to the type of relationship you are in and the rules that apply to the management of your property.

Find out more about:

Share this page: