Last checked: 02/01/2023


​If you manufacture or import chemical substances in the European Economic Area, you may have to register them in the REACH database​. Learn about how REACH applies to your business.

Hazardous chemicals need to comply with strict EU requirements. You may have to ensure your products follow rules set in the CLP (Classification, Labelling and Packaging) regulation.

Share this page: