Service tools

Language selector

EU flag

Navigation path


Updated : 18/08/2017

Driving abroad

Are you planning to travel by car to another EU country? Or perhaps you want to rent a car while on holiday abroad. Be aware that not all EU countries have the same traffic rules. Make sure you have a valid driving licence and sufficient car insurance.

Find out more about:

See also:

Public consultations