Service tools

Language selector

EU flag

Navigation path


Updated : 21/03/2017

Professional qualifications

If you want to work in another EU country and your profession is regulated there, you may need to get your professional qualifications (training and professional experience) officially recognised before you start practising in your host country.

Find out more about:

This section is about getting your professional qualifications recognised so you can work abroad. It doesn't apply if you want to study abroad. Find out about recognition of academic diplomas.