Last checked: 23/04/2019

Driving licence

UK decision to invoke Article 50 of the TEU: More information

If you move to another EU country, you might want to know if you can drive there with your current licence. Do you need to exchange it for a local one? Will your licence be valid for the same period in the other country? And if it is lost or stolen, how can you prove you had a licence in your home country?

Find out more about:

See also:

Share this page: