Last checked: 14/10/2021

Changes to staff contracts

As an employer, you must inform your employees in writing of any change to their terms of employment. If the change is due to a change in law or administrative provisions, you do not need to give them a written document modifying the original contract.

If your employees will be required to work for more than one month in a different country, including cases of posting abroad, you must provide them in advance with the following information:

Related topics

EU legislation

Affected by Brexit?

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Your EURES Adviser Open as an external link

Your EURES Adviser can inform you on working conditions as well as assist you in the recruitment procedures in your country or your cross-border region.

Local business support

Do you have questions on operating a business cross-border , for example exporting or expanding to another EU country? If so, the Enterprise Europe Network can give you free advice.

More assistance services

Share this page: