Last checked: 12/05/2022


As a researcher, you might be interested in going to a university or research institution in another EU country, to work with foreign researchers or on projects close to your own research.

But this raises a lot of questions. How do I go about finding a research position in another country? Can I get a research grant from a foreign government? What other sources of funding are out there?

If you want to work as a researcher elsewhere in the EU, find out more about:

See also:

Share this page: