Available languages:

Last checked: 12/11/2018

Travel documents for minors – United Kingdom

Other than their own valid travel document (passport or ID card), no particular extra official authorisation is required for minors of any EU country to enter or leave the United Kingdom. However, if a child who is resident in the UK is travelling with an adult who does not have parental responsibility, permission will have to be obtained before leaving the country.


See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: