Available languages:

Last checked: 19/11/2018

Travel documents for minors – Slovakia

Other than their own valid travel document (passport or ID card), no particular extra official authorisation is required by law for minors of any EU country to enter or leave Slovakia.

It is, however, recommended that children travelling to or from Slovakia alone or with an adult other than a parent have the (written) agreementsk of both parents. Similarly if they are travelling with only one parent, the consent of the other parent is advised. The signatures on these declarations should ideally be certified by a notary.

Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs
Detailed information on travelling to different countries

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: