Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked: 26/04/2017

Registering your non-EU family members in another EU country – Sweden

Your family members must register their residence within three months of arrival.

The documents you need to obtain a residence card for your non-EU family members are:

The residence card allows your family to live and work in Sweden as long as you have right of residence.

More information on the Migration Board´s website

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: