Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked: 09/01/2019

Registering EU family members in another EU country – Germany

Registering your residence abroad

EU citizens do not need to apply for a residence certificate (Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung). You must nevertheless register at the competent residents' registration office when moving into accommodation in Germany.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: