Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked: 27/11/2018

Reporting presence for short stays (<3 months) – Romania

EU citizens and their family members don't have to report their presence in Romania for the first three months.

If you stay in Romania for more than three months you must register with the General Inspectorate for Immigration in the county where you live.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: