Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked: 06/12/2018

Car insurance validity in the EU – Norway

Affected by Brexit?

Frontier motor insurance must be taken out for vehicles registered in countries which have not joined the Green Card System, as well as for vehicles with expired green cards.

If you don't agree with an insurance payout or any other decision taken by your insurer, you can contact the Norwegian Financial Services Complaints Board (FinKN).

Find out whether you can use a foreign-registered vehicle in Norway.

See main information on this topic

Share this page: