Navigation path

Share on 
	Share on Facebook
	Tweet it
	Share on google+
	Share on linkedIn

FAQs Non-EU family members

  • I'm Swedish. My husband is from Peru and needs an entry visa to travel to EU countries. We want to travel to Slovakia. Does he have to pay for a visa?

    NO - He does not, family members of EU nationals can get their entry visas free of charge.

Still need help?

Still need help?

Haven't found the information you need? Do you have a problem to solve?

Get advice on your EU rights

Solve problems with a public body