Available languages:

Last checked: 19/11/2018

Travel documents for minors – Norway

Other than their own valid passport (or valid ID card if they are nationals of a Schengen country), no particular extra official document is required for minors who are nationals of other EU countries to enter or leave Norway.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: