Available languages:

Last checked: 04/12/2018

Travel documents for minors – Lithuania

Other than their own valid travel document (passport or ID card), minors of Lithuanian nationality do not need any extra official document to travel to a Schengen country. For travel to a non-Schengen country, other rules lt apply:

No particular official authorisation is required for minors of any other EU nationality to enter or leave Lithuania unless they are registered as resident in Lithuania and are travelling to non-Schengen countries by themselves.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: