Available languages:

Last checked : 11/10/2018

Travel documents for minors – Liechtenstein

Travel documents for minors

Minors who wish to enter or leave Liechtenstein do not need any other documents in addition to their own valid travel document (their passport or, for citizens of the European Economic Area and Switzerland, their identity card).

If you have any questions, please contact the Liechtenstein Migration and Passport Office: Ausländer- und Passamt (APA), Städtle 38, FL-9490 Vaduz, Tel. +423 236 61 41 www.apa.llv.lide.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: