Available languages:

Last checked: 16/11/2018

Travel documents for minors – Iceland

Other than their own valid travel document (passport or ID card), no particular extra official document is required authorising minors of any EU country to enter or leave Iceland.

Any foreigner entering or leaving Iceland shall have a passport or other identification document recognised as a travel document.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: