Available languages:

Last checked : 11/10/2018

Travel documents for minors – Finland

In addition to their own valid travel document (passport or ID card), although not obligatory by law, all minors entering or leaving Finland are advised to carry a document showing that they have permission to travel unaccompanied or with someone other than their parents or legal guardian. Minors travelling with at least one parent do not need such a document.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: