Available languages:

Last checked: 12/11/2018

Travel documents for minors – Estonia

In addition to their own valid travel document (passport or ID card), all minors entering or leaving Estonia, either unaccompanied or with someone other than the parents/legal guardian, are advised to have written parental approval.


Upon arrival in Estonia, minors of Estonian nationality who are not in possession of a valid travel document will be allowed to cross the state border as long as they can provide valid proof of their identity and nationality by means of other documents.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: