Available languages:

Last checked: 19/11/2018

Travel documents for minors – Belgium

Minors travelling out of Belgium alone or with adults other than their parents:

The same applies to minors from other EU countries (travelling in or out of Belgium). More information on the website of the Belgian Foreign Affairs Ministry nl fr.


See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: