Available languages:

Last checked: 11/10/2018

Travel documents for minors – Austria

In addition to their own valid travel document (ID card or passport), Austrian minors leaving Austria without at least one parent are advised to carry a written declaration as well as copies of their birth certificate and the travel document of the parent.

More information on the web site of the Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs

Other than their own valid travel document, no particular official authorisation is required for minors of any EU country to enter Austria.


See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: