Available languages:

Last checked : 07/07/2017

Expired or lost passports – Finland

You may neither enter nor leave Finland on an expired passport.

Citizens of the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) may travel between these countries without a travel document but must be able to prove their identity on request.

See main information on this topic

Need more information on rules in a specific country?

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: