If you manufacture green products according to rigorous ecological criteria, you might qualify to use the EU Ecolabel. Today, over 17,000 products sold on the EU market bear the EU Ecolabel.
Ecolabel criteria are defined for a wide range of product groups.
Benefits of the EU Ecolabel
- Lets your customers know that your product meets strict ecological criteria
- The Ecolabel is recognised in all EU countries
- Enhances your reputation by showing social responsibility.
How to apply for the Ecolabel?
The application process is done online. The maximum annual fee to use the Ecolabel is €1,500. Reduced annual fees apply in certain cases:
- micro-enterprises: €350
- small businesses and applicants from developing countries: €750
- companies registered under EMAS or certified under ISO 14001: 20% reduction.
Dig deeper, country by country: