Lithuania - Intellectual property rights
- Czech Republiccsen
- Greece *
- Latvia *
- Slovenia *
- Switzerland *
- United Kingdomen
* Information not yet provided by national authorities
To have your European patent validated in Lithuania, you must submit a Lithuanian translation of the patent to the Lithuanian State Patent Bureau.
- deadline - within 3 months of the decision to grant or maintain the patent (as amended) being published in the European Patent Bulletin.
- initial 15 applications: EUR 46 each
- subsequent applications after 15: EUR 60 each
- amendments to an application: EUR 34.
Contact a local business support partner
Local business support