Navigation path

Your Europe Advice


Your Europe is an EU website designed to give you information about your rights across Europe.

It offers practical advice and useful tips on issues such as living, studying, working, shopping , travelling – or, as a company, doing business – within the EU.

As "Your Europe" is the main source of information on these subjects, you should check the site for help and advice regarding your rights in the EU.

If you do not find the answer to your question you can contact "Your Europe Advice" using the "Get help and advice" button at the bottom of each page on Your Europe.

"Your Europe Advice" is a team of independent legal experts who can:

  • provide free and personalised advice in your language, within a week
  • clarify the European law that applies in your case
  • explain how you can exercise your EU rights
What people say about YEA
"Through your help we have been able to recover 429 Euros from our telecom operator"
(A British citizen in France)
"I needed a not too technical legal answer and was pleased to receive a really understandable one"
(An enquirer from Marseille)
"Your advice enabled me to claim family benefits in Austria"
(A Polish citizen employed in Austria)
Success stories
Some examples:

A British person wants to travel with her non-EU husband from one EU country to another, where she has a family home - but is having difficulties getting a visa for him.

Thanks to advice from Your Europe Advice, her spouse is able to travel without undue formalities.
An Austrian holding a UK diploma as a dental technician is told he cannot set up his business in Austria.
Your Europe Advice tells him about the relevant formalities and the documents to be produced, and directs him to the Austrian authority that can help him further.