Available languages:

Last checked: 11/10/2018

Travel documents for minors – Denmark

Other than their own valid travel document (passport or ID card), no particular extra official document is required authorising minors of any EU country to enter or leave Denmark.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: