Your profession may be regulated in the EU country you are moving to. If you want to work in your new country, you may need to get your professional qualifications officially recognised before you can start practising there. Specific conditions apply depending on your profession and the length of your stay.
Find out more about:
- What is a regulated profession
- Applying for permanent provision of services
- Applying for temporary provision of services
- Documents and formalities
- Documents for your recognition application
- The European Professional Card - EPC
This section is about getting your professional qualifications recognised to work in another EU country. It doesn't apply if you want to study in another EU country. Find out about the recognition of academic diplomas.