Available languages:

Last checked : 15/03/2018

Professional qualifications

UK decision to invoke Article 50 of the TEU: More information

For the time being, the United Kingdom remains a full member of the EU and rights and obligations continue to fully apply in and to the UK:

If you want to work in another EU country and your profession is regulated there, you may need to get your professional qualifications (training and professional experience) officially recognised before you start practising in your host country.

Find out more about:

This section is about getting your professional qualifications recognised so you can work abroad. It doesn't apply if you want to study abroad. Find out about recognition of academic diplomas.

Share this page: