Available languages:

Last checked: 23/04/2019

Working abroad

UK decision to invoke Article 50 of the TEU: More information

As an EU national, you're entitled to work — for an employer or as a self-employed person — in any EU country without needing a work permit.

Exception — Croatian nationals still face temporary restrictions on working in the EU.

And while doing so, you are entitled to live there — subject to certain conditions.

If you live and work in another EU country, it's important to be aware of the consequences for:

More on:

See also :

Share this page: