Want to join the European Youth Week 2019? Organise an event or activity yourself! Whether a youth organisation, a municipality, a school or a group of young people - anyone can organise a Youth Week event!
How to organise an event?
- Think about a topic under the theme "Democracy and me" and a format of your event. It can be a discussion, a workshop, a presentation, a flash mob or a marathon… anything!
- The event should take place between 29 April and 5 May in one of the Erasmus+ countries: European Union countries and Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Serbia, Turkey and North Macedonia.
- If needed, get an advice or help from a Youth Week coordinator in your country (the list will be available soon) or your nearest Eurodesk officer.
- Submit your event here. Everyone else will see it when we'll launch the website in March!
- Promote it on social media with #youthweek and #democracyandme
How to take part in an event?
- Check this website starting from March to see the list of events near you to attend
- If you wish to join the events taking place in Brussels in the European Parliament, you will soon be able to apply through a registration form on this website
- Stay tuned for social media competition where you can win tickets to Brussels, accommodation for two nights and a pass to the events organised in Brussels
- Talk about it on social media with #youthweek and #democaryandme
Stay tuned! More information will be available soon.