WE NEED A GREEK VOLUNTEER.
“COME INcola EVS Valladolid – Spain” it is a project of EVS that will last 15 months (12 for the mobility), starting approximately in September 2018. It is designed for 2 young volunteers from different countries that want to live a experience of traineeship and solidarity in Valladolid, Spain. Fundacion Red Incola offers the opportunity of participating each day in activities in the Integral Welcome Center, where the young volunteers will have an aproach to the reality of migrant families, refugees, young migrant, homeless people, and other vulnerable groups which we support since 2006
This experience includes:
- Educational support activities; promotion of the youth participation, access to leisure and free time activities and inclusive sporT
- Accompany people in a vulnerable situation in spaces where in which we create relationships in equality, intercultural exchange, and share with them personnel experiences, support in the welcome an
beitrag zu unterbringung, verpflegung und reisekosten
Accomodation in a beautiful flat rented shared with other EVS, 5 minutes walking from Red Incola, and 10 minutes walking from Plaza Mayor. Food expenses included.Übersetzen
fortbildung im rahmen des projekts
In our main office, there is a daily program of "Spanish for foreign people", with an average of 40 people per week from many different nationalities. Our SVE will participate of this motivating project and will share and interexchange experiences with other migrant people with different backgrounds and personal histories, meanwhile he/she is learning our language.Übersetzen
INTERESTED IN MULTICULTURAL ISSUES
MIGRANTS AND REFUGEES
Depending on the profile and interest of the volunteers, and of the organizational needs of the period, we´ll try to fit the SVE in one or more different projects, according to the best suitable place for you. You´ll collaborate in one or more of the different areas: Childhood and Youth, Employment, Women, ... or even in specific activities that we run depending on the season, such as a Charity Run , Jumble Sale, Urban Camps for kids, Christmas celebration, etc etc
SEND motivation letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org as urgent as posible
You can find more information in Facebook Red Incola profile
This project has the following goals:
- Involve the youngsters in volunteerism and solidarity, through the methodology "Learn doing"
- To get training that will give them the opportunity of personnel growth, development of key competences and skills that will provide a competitive advantage in the labour inclusion.
- Learn Spanish, create new relationships, promote the intercultural dialogue, and promote a common and tolerant citizenship.
Teilnehmer/-innen mit besonderen Bedürfnissen
- This organisation has additional mentoring or other support suitable for young people with social obstacles, educational difficulties, cultural differences or similar.