Last minute call - one volunteer wanted for creative cultural center
We are looking for 1 volunteer for 12 months long EVS-project: Sept. 2018 - Aug. 2019
Project is for 4 volunteers and we already found 3 of them.
We are looking for volunteer who is interested in culture and project management, administration in particular. For example by helping with the preparation and administration of funding applications, helping with fundraising creative work, venue development work, organizing events for volunteers, writing reviews and reports from the events for the A4 Zine and blog launched by our current EVS.
All the volunteers will be involved in the processes related to everyday operation of independent cultural venue. They will sell tickets before the events, distribute posters and flyers in the city, do a guest service (take care of the foreign artists), prepare guest room or catering for artists, help us with administration, office work, help at the café.
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The volunteers will stay at their own flat in the city centre all 4 together. Apartment is located 3 miutes walking distance from our venue.
- Pocket money – The volunteer will receive monthly pocket money
- Food allowances - The volunteer will receive monthly food allowance
The travelling costs are covered fully
training during the project
1. On-arrival and mid-term trainings during project
2. Slovak classes once per week - 1 hour
3. Regular weekly meetings with the all A4 team members
4. Regular weekly meetings about particular topics and tasks with our experts (production, PR, marketing, management)
5. Regular weekly meetings with EVS coordinator and mentors
6. Any other needed support for developing your own competences and your own projects
The main profile of the volunteers is that they are interested in art, culture and society, and that they want to be part of a creative team and learn how an independent cultural organisation works.
Volunteers should be also active, initiative, independend, reliable, friendly and flexible people.
If volunteers are initiative and creative they can create and develop their own project (activity) which makes sense and fits with our programme (for example workshop, exhibition, blog, movie, etc). It depends on mutual discussion and on their individual preferences and backgrounds.
how to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter untill September 7th on email: email@example.com
The next step will be skype call with our direct manager and EVS coordinator
our project is already approved
more information about project: