Take time to learn and grow (TTTLAG)
Bunkr, o.p.s. is looking for 3 determined volunteers from EU for volunteering activities under the TTTLAG project.
You will become part of our team concentrating mainly on social work with children and teenagers.
We provide free-time activities, leasure, help and assistance for youths and children in all kinds of difficult life situations. Our volunteers cooperate with us in a role of assistant on following projects and others!
– We have low-threshold facility (club) for children and youth in Třinec, where children can come, play and discuss all sorts of things that worry them
– We do Streetwork and contact children directly in their natural environment
– We operate the Community Center in Borek, where we help children with learning difficulties and provide special free time program for children and their parents
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
Accommodation in a furnished EVS flat in a family house with other volunteers, own room, common sanitary facilities.
Food - monthly food allowance
Transport - public transport monthly subscription, train discount card
training during the project
Czech language course
- motivated and determined
- interested in social service, meeting w/ youngsters, Roma community
- age: 18-30
Mainly from these countries, but we accept from all EU:
how to apply
Send us an email with your CV and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.orgTranslate
Participants with fewer opportunities
- This organisation has additional mentoring or other support suitable for young people with social obstacles, educational difficulties, cultural differences or similar.