Next Stop, Youth Participation!
descripción del proyecto
The objectives of this project can be summarized in the following:
- Improve the level of skills and key skills of young volunteers;
- Promote participation in Europe and active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion and solidarity;
- Empowering young people for the workplace;
- Encourage self-esteem;
- Promote an inclusion in a new environment;
- Increasing autonomy to function in different contexts;
The volunteer will have learning opportunities related to : personal autonomy improvement, knowledge of organizational self-skills, the youth work at national and international level, intercultural learning, participation in different European projects, basic knowledge about the new language (Spanish), improvement of social and personal skills, knowledge of the new culture, awareness about European citizenship and improvement of digital competences.
alojamiento, manutención y transporte
The volunteer will be hosted in a shared apartment with other volunteers, located in the center of the town. For this reason, the volunteer won’t need to take public transportation to move around. The volunteer will receive, monthly, an amount of money for food (160€ per month) and pocket money (122.40€ per month). Regarding the communication, Puente Genil is well connected with the main cities of Andalusia, having a high speed railway line that connects with different cities of Spain. In addition, there are also daily buses from Puente Genil to other towns and cities of Andalusia.Traducir
formación durante el proyecto
The volunteers will have to attend to two trainings during your volunteering in Puente Genil:
The first training will be one week during the first month since his/her arrival.
The second training will be at the middle of his/her volunteering activity.
perfil del voluntario
We are looking for volunteers who:
- are from Italy, Estonia and France
- are between age 18 to 30 when his /her SVE starts.
We will value if the applicant:
- has interest in working in international youth work in the context of non-formal education in the revitalization of events and activities, youth participation and management of European projects
- has knowledge of Spanish and English language.
- has social skills, assertiveness, empathy, flexibility
- has social media and digital competences
- has motivation and energy
- has capacity to adapt to a work methodology
Read this document (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g9qgoMWWRQIS4tBA8ES_YWZwxU_-0PrY) and
Send us an email with your CV and the volunteer application form (https://drive.google.com/open?id=15YK626mOCyl1UtDxMzQ-b1iQZVEa-LQu) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 April at 10am.
The activities carried out by volunteers will take place in different spaces: at the headquarters of the organization and outdoor spaces. And those activities are related to:
- Youth Information;
- Social Networks Updating;
- European Projects:
- Educational Workshops;
- Cultural Exchanges;
- Creative Activities;
- Speaking Rooms;
- All activities organized by the Youth Center in relation to the above.
Participantes con menos oportunidades
- This organisation has additional mentoring or other support suitable for young people with social obstacles, educational difficulties, cultural differences or similar.