Volunteering in an Educational Centre - CCAS de Plonéour Lanvern
The CCAS is a social community center that help people in difficult and insecure social situations. First of all families, elderly people, unemployed people and people with disabilities. The CCAS is fighting for inclusion and helps therefore with food support and accomodation. Especially for the children, we have a vast offer. We have nursery, childcare, after school day-care center and a leisure center. Besides we offer some summer hollidays activities and support at school.
Main tasks of the volunteer :
- Co-animate together with a professional teamer the different activities for the children age from 3 to 12.
- Organise some traditional games from his/her home country and some traditional food events.
- Co-organise educational workshops about foodwaste and eco-citizenship
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The volunteer will share a flat another voluntary service. They will both live in Plonéour-Lanvern, which is a small town - 6000 inhabitants - by Quimper, Plonéour is 5km from the sea.
The volunteer will have a car at his-her disposal.
You will receive 160 euros per month for food, you'll be able to eat lunch in your hosting organisation. You'll also get 150 euros for pocket money. We will open a bank account when you'll arrive.
training during the project
The volunteer will take part in the usual EVS training, and will have the opportunity to pass some leading groups certificates.Translate
STRONG MOTIVATION TO BE WITH CHILDREN - ENERGY - SENSE OF TEAM WORK - DRIVING LICENCETranslate
how to apply
YOU HAVE TO DO BOTH THINGS TO HAVE A CHANCE TO BE SELECTED :
- Send your CV to : email@example.com, and please specify the name of the project in the subject
- Fill this application form : https://webquest.fr/?m=41952_application-form-evs-formulaire-d-inscription-sve