Volunteering in a Community Centre - Maison pour Tous de Penhars
The MPT Penhars was founded 1964, it's an association which is dedicated to popular education (Socio-cultural and Citizens' education). The MPT is located in a neighborhood where many people have to challenge different conditions of fragility : social, economic and psychological. The aim is to promote the values of sharing, tolerance, solidarity and the principle of secularism and democracy. The 25 employees together with the help of many volunteers try to improve the living conditions of the local community.
The volunteer will have three main tasks :
- Organise and lead workshops for foreigners willing to learn french language
- Promote mobility programms (EVS, Workcamps, Workaway, ect.)
- Support the general activities of the hosting organisation.
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
You'll share an apartment with 2 other EVS in the heart of the town. Quimper - 65 000 inhabitants - 25km from the sea. Each volunteer will have his-her own room.
Bus tickets will be provided to you for your daily travels from home to work.
You will receive 220 euros per month for food. You'll also get 150 euros for pocket money. We will open a bank account when you'll arrive.
training during the project
The volunteer will take part in the usual EVS training, and will have the opportunity to pass some leading groups certificates.Translate
ENERGY - SENSE OF TEAM WORK - STRONG MOTIVATION TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WITH DISADVANTAGES - GOOD SKILLS IN FRENCH LANGUAGETranslate
how to apply
YOU HAVE TO DO BOTH THINGS TO HAVE A CHANCE TO BE SELECTED :
- Send your CV to : email@example.com, and please specify the name of the project in the subject
- Fill this application form : https://webquest.fr/?m=41952_application-form-evs-formulaire-d-inscription-sve