Youth, culture and MEDIA in Normandy
Our association provides non formal education. It is center which promotes an access to the culture for all .
The name of the association symbolizes a crossing of artistic expressions: music, sport& wellbeing, dance and media (web radio-webTv)
Our aim is to assist young people in their actions, and projects. Another important value for our association is to create an intergenerational connection.
The missions of volunteer will be :
- promote EU citizenship and openness to the world
- Use Web radio and Web Tv to reach objectives of the project
- Participation and organisation of events and activities of MJC
- Develop your personal project
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
Association provide appartment, individual support, food cost ....Translate
training during the project
Arrival and mid term training
Acces to online language course (OLS) and french course in our association
Training of radio techniques
We are looking for somebody motivated and dynamic to learn, participate in life of organisation. Volunteer have to be interested in activities that our organisation provides, be open-minded, creative and open to new experiences. Willing to contribute and add new point of view to our work, create their own project and be willing to work with media (web radio Kolectiv' / web tv).Translate
how to apply
Send us an email with your CV and a covering letter. You can be creative :)Translate
We will be happy to receive your application !Translate
Participants with fewer opportunities
- This organisation has a physical environment suitable for young people with physical, sensory or other disabilities (such as wheelchair access and similar.
- This organisation has additional mentoring or other support suitable for young people with social obstacles, educational difficulties, cultural differences or similar.