Creative step in EVS
The project "Creative step in EVS" implies the involvement of volunteer from Slovakia in 12 monthly activities in the organization ESER “PIONIER”. The volunteer will have the opportunity of cooperation with the local community (especially children, students and seniors). The subject of activities will concern the aspects of multiculturalism education through non-formal activities. Volunteer will conduct workshops by cooperation with local institution: schools, kindergartens, libraries.
International school- educational activities for children. What is more, volunteers will lead workshops and classes in the school. The volunteers will use their individual abilities and talents.
EVS Diary- Promotion of the idea of volunteering, learning mobility and the Erasmus+ program.
Culture Evening-Volunteer task are simple, present the culture traditions of your country.
They will also conduct language workshops: Slovak lessons or English Cafe for local society.
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The volunteer will have his own room in flat. The apartment will be full and arranged for volunteers with Internet wireless connections.
- Pocket money – The volunteer will receive monthly pocket money on – 85 euro
- Food allowances - The volunteer will receive monthly food allowance
Volunteers will be working 35 hours per week, and will have 2 days off per month of holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are always free.
training during the project
1. On-arrival and mid-term trainings during project
2. Polish classes twice per week (1,5 hour)
3. Any other needed support about conducting workshops for children and youth.
We 're looking for Slovakia volunteer in age 18-30. We are looking for a volunteer belonging to a group participants of less chance (people struggling with economic or social obstacles that prevented them from going abroad and did not participate in this form of volunteering abroad).
- motivated and opened for new experience
- communicative in english
- interested in working with childrens, youth, seniors
- creative, positive, responsibile
- team working
- „can do attitude!”
how to apply
Send us an email with your europass CV and a covering letter.Translate