Help us to serve warm coffee with our warm hearts extra!
Come and join a cheerful cosy community center with a spirit of greater things! We do more than just serve coffee (volunteers only ;))...
We are a community place and a coffee house merged under one roof located in the historical city centre of Bratislava, capital city of Slovakia. Our center is driven by the group of young and enthusiastic volunteers who are glad to serve the others and improve themselves in many ways. There are various activities taking place in Quo Vadis: coffee place, gallery with art exhibitions, lectures, concerts, charity events, group debates and many other projects.
If you are looking for opportunity to be a part of something extraordinary, you better try to join our community!
General tasks: incorporate in the community of volunteers who are serving guests in cafeteria, shopping, cleaning, events, communicating. get involved in learning languages. Your main duties will take no more than 50% of your time since we care about your personal development
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The EVS-volunteers will be living in an appropriately equipped flat. They can find there laundry facilities as well as fully equipped kitchen. We will find the accommodation for you.
The EVS-volunteers will receive money for food together with the pocket money at the beginning of every month.
Volunteers will use public transport in Bratislava (busses, trams, trolleybuses). They will arrange the card for public transport together with their mentor. :)
training during the project
One – to one meeting with supervisor
- responsible, flexible & tolerant
- at least intermediate level of English
- be prepared to help in any way that will be needed, willing to learn
- Having a warm heart to share :)
- With a religious background or having questions about deeper meaning of life, willing to explore yourself
- creative & ready to take initiative
- positive & open-minded person
how to apply
Send your CV, together with the motivation letter and your photo to email@example.com. We will ask most suitable candidates to have Skype interview. Don´t hesitate to send us your application, so we don't choose someone else in the meantime.Translate
We can offer you:
- exciting volunteer environment
- good work atmosphere
- work with people
- learn how to communicate
- Learn-by-doing approach
- Development of your social competencies (while working with various types of people)
- possibility to come up with your own project
- many volunteer meetings and free time activities
- opportunity to attend different trips (spiritual and/or travel and nature trips) and teambuilding activities
- Personal development - time and opportunities to explore your inner self and work on your action plan to find your personal meaning of life