EVS Sport solutions for integration
descripción del proyecto
The volunteers will be primarily involved in L'ORMA' SPORT activities related to social inclusion and integration of children and youth of immigrant families in Milan. The number of immigrants is constantly increasing and we want to prevent their marginalization and create interesting intercultural education environment for local community. EVS volunteer will support regular activities of L'orma as:
- supporting instructors and educators who are delivering the multi-sport and theatre activities at schools.
- supporting instructors during the summer camps,
- supporting instructors during integration language camps for immigrants and locals,
- promoting European values, diversity, intercultural, inter-religious dialog and EVS.
alojamiento, manutención y transporte
Accomodation will be provided in shared rooms with all the basic facilities: bathroom, kitchen and fully furnished. The location will be as close as possible to the office.
The volunteers will be provided with bicycles - the most practical means of transportation in the traffic congested town.
The association has a vehicle as well which can be use in rare occasions. Alternatively to bikes, seasonal pass for public transport shall be provided.
Volunteers will receive allowance to cover the food and personal expenses.
formación durante el proyecto
- Volunteers will join two trainings organized by National Agency in Italy (on-arrival and mid-term)
- Volunteers will be provided with Italian language course,
- Volunteers will be provided with task-related training
perfil del voluntario
We are searching for a volunteer who:
- is ready to commit him/herself for 9 months volunteering project
- has interest in working with children, youth and immigrants
- has at least basic knowledge of Italian
- has interest in education and sport
- has knowledge of any languages of the main ethnic groups found in Milan: Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, Turkish, Romenian, Philipphine language
Please send your CV and motivation letter to these email addresses:
for Polish volunteer: email@example.com
for Ukraine volunteer : firstname.lastname@example.org