EVS in Italy @ Red Cross Pesaro ONLY HUNGARIAN AND ROMANIAN CANDIDATES
Only for Hungarian and Romanian volunteers from 2/11/17 to 1/9/18 or from 4/12/17 to 2/10/18
Volunteers take part to the activities organised by the local Red Cross in 5 different areas, as support staff of local red cross volunteers and professionals:
- Social and cultural entertainment activities in rest homes for eldery people
- Food distribution activities: On daily basis will take part to distribution of food to the poor families, in cooperation with the Municipality of Pesaro, in a long term perspective of personal support.
- Information and awareness campaigns: meetings with students and organising prevention and intervention workshops about different topics and issues (first aid, drug and alcohol abuse, prevention of diseases...)
- Press office support: support in the realisation of media products, information press campaigns, to spread the values and activities realised by Red Cross.
- Fundraising office: support in the fundraising campaigns
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The working place will be the Red Cross Office, 10 min walk from the train station and in the city centre.
The accommodation will be in the EVS house rented by the Receiving Organisation in the city centre. The volunteer will be accommodated in double room divided by gender. The flat will be shared with the other evs volunteers and has all the needed facilities.
No previous experience, knowledge and skills are required for carrying out the tasks of the project activities. All the necessary skills
and knowledge for carrying out the tasks can be gained during the project.
The only requirement is to have a positive active attitude and willingness to support the development of the local community doing positive actions.
how to apply
Send CV and Motivation letter in english to firstname.lastname@example.org writing on the Subject "EVS application Red Cross project"Translate