Volunteering with disabled youngsters in special school
The volunteers should take part in different events which are held in our school ex: music, theatre and art festivals, sports events, therapeutic activities. The volunteers learn how to build and keep the relations with the mentally handicapped people. They have an opportunity to form their competence in cooperating with other organizations, which are our partners in the local environment (schools, universities, music and theatrical groups, et).
- Supporting teachers in their daily work and childcare
- Co-organization of school events.
- Sharing knowledge about other countries
- their customs, traditions and culture, cusine
- Use your own passions and interests, special talents while working with disabled children
- learning polish language
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
Volunteer will be accomodated with other volunteers in a flat (10min walking from the school) with other volunteers. Will have his/her own room and kitchen and bathroom to share. Volunteers has a possibility to eat lunch for free in a school + gets pocket money and food money (around 760PLN per month in total). Volunteers gets bus card for unlimited travels in Bialystok by local transport. Cost of internaitonal travel is covered. Volunteers has 2hours per week of polish lessons + obligatory polish online course OLSTranslate
training during the project
Volunteering will participate in on-arrival in Warsaw organized by National Agency of Poland.Translate
- age betwwen 18 - 30 years old
- available for candidates from European countries
- motivated to work with youngsters with disabilities
- creative and open-minded
- strong motivation for learning polish language
- someone who understand the idea of volunteering
- interested to implement their own ideas into the project
how to apply
Please, send your CV + motivation letter to Paulina: email@example.com
We will contact for Skype chat with selected participants.